Report about Kate Gosselin recording an album is off key
4:33 pm, July 1st, 2010
The site quotes a so-called “record executive” as saying, “Kate is pitching a CD of holiday songs sung by herself and all her children… She sees herself as a modern day Maria from ‘The Sound of Music,’ except this time the family singers won’t be the Von Trap (sic) family, they would be the Gosselins.”
PopEater writes that it doesn’t know “how Kate finds the time to be a reality star, author, dancer, mother of eight and now singer… But just you wait until they hear those adorable little eight voices singing ‘I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus’!”
And like Santa Claus, the story is completely fictitious.
Gosselin is not looking to record a Christmas album.
A rep for the reality star tells Gossip Cop there’s “absolutely no truth to this.”
Unlike Rudolph, who only had a red nose, PopEater is once again entirely red-faced.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Famous Left Handers