Report about Kate Gosselin recording an album is off key
4:33 pm, July 1st, 2010
The site quotes a so-called “record executive” as saying, “Kate is pitching a CD of holiday songs sung by herself and all her children… She sees herself as a modern day Maria from ‘The Sound of Music,’ except this time the family singers won’t be the Von Trap (sic) family, they would be the Gosselins.”
PopEater writes that it doesn’t know “how Kate finds the time to be a reality star, author, dancer, mother of eight and now singer… But just you wait until they hear those adorable little eight voices singing ‘I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus’!”
And like Santa Claus, the story is completely fictitious.
Gosselin is not looking to record a Christmas album.
A rep for the reality star tells Gossip Cop there’s “absolutely no truth to this.”
Unlike Rudolph, who only had a red nose, PopEater is once again entirely red-faced.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Why Is James Franco Backing a Fashion Documentary?
- 54 Year Old Madonna No Longer Intriguing
- Teen Choice Awards Nominees Announced
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Nick Lachey Gets Candid About Jessica Simpson