Kate Bosworth & Michael Polish Engaged!
6:04 pm, August 8th, 2012
The actress let the news slip in her new travel blog post for Vogue, beginning the piece by writing, “On our first day in Seoul, my fiancé, Michael Polish, and I venture out to Changdeokgung Palace.”
Polish and Bosworth, who previously dated Alexander Skarsgard, first went public with their romance at an August 2011 Coldplay concert in Los Angeles.
He directed her in the upcoming Big Sur.
Congrats to the couple!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?