Kat Von D Has “Lot Of Respect” For Her New Man Jesse James
6:25 pm, August 19th, 2010
“I’ve known Jesse since I was 22, actually,” she said on the Kevin & Bean radio show on KROQ-FM. “We’ve always been friends, you know?”
Addressing James’ past infidelities, the “LA Ink” star stood up for James, and said she has “a lot of respect for Jesse and how he handled it.”
Nor is she concerned about his indiscretions.
“People were always asking what I thought about this and that,” she said, adding “I think we’re all human and we’re all capable of making mistakes.”
And when one of the hosts suggested that the tattoo artist was James’ “type,” Von D objected, yet also agreed that there’s a connection.
“Just because I have tattoos doesn’t mean we’re the perfect match,” she said, though she does feel, ”I’m his type on a different level than people would assume.”
What do you think of this new couple?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank