Kat Von D Announces Deadmau5 Split: “Man, I Sure Was Wrong”
2:11 pm, November 10th, 2012
She confirmed the breakup with some pretty candid Twitter messages on Saturday.
“Man.. Can’t say I didn’t give it my best,” wrote the tattoo artist and onetime Jesse James fiancee.
Von D continued, “Man, I sure was wrong. But at least he made it a no-brainer to break that off. #lessonlearned.”
“Now, we can get all of the ‘I told you so’s’ outta the way… And move on,” wrote Von D.
In case anyone was unclear about her announcement, she added, “Clarification: Deadmau5 and I are no longer together.”
There you have it.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- The Real Reason For Denise Richards' Scary Skinny Frame
- 20 Celebs Who Went To Ivy League Schools