Kat Von D Announces Deadmau5 Split: “Man, I Sure Was Wrong”
2:11 pm, November 10th, 2012
She confirmed the breakup with some pretty candid Twitter messages on Saturday.
“Man.. Can’t say I didn’t give it my best,” wrote the tattoo artist and onetime Jesse James fiancee.
Von D continued, “Man, I sure was wrong. But at least he made it a no-brainer to break that off. #lessonlearned.”
“Now, we can get all of the ‘I told you so’s’ outta the way… And move on,” wrote Von D.
In case anyone was unclear about her announcement, she added, “Clarification: Deadmau5 and I are no longer together.”
There you have it.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?