Kat Von D Announces Deadmau5 Split: “Man, I Sure Was Wrong”
2:11 pm, November 10th, 2012
She confirmed the breakup with some pretty candid Twitter messages on Saturday.
“Man.. Can’t say I didn’t give it my best,” wrote the tattoo artist and onetime Jesse James fiancee.
Von D continued, “Man, I sure was wrong. But at least he made it a no-brainer to break that off. #lessonlearned.”
“Now, we can get all of the ‘I told you so’s’ outta the way… And move on,” wrote Von D.
In case anyone was unclear about her announcement, she added, “Clarification: Deadmau5 and I are no longer together.”
There you have it.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage