Kat Dennings: Stop Going “Crazy” Over My Justin Bieber Instagram Diss
8:45 pm, August 2nd, 2013
The “Two Broke Girls” star recently took to Twitter to vent about the teen singer’s social media pics, writing, “Justin Bieber’s Instagram is making me uncomfortable.”
Of course, the actress received quite a lot of backlash from Bieber devotees.
So Dennings clarified her tweet, telling E! News, “I said that about his Instragram because there’s so many shirtless pictures, and I feel like he’s too young to be posting shirtless pictures!”
When that still wasn’t enough for some fans, the star began to lose her patience.
Dennings tweeted on Friday, “Why is everyone being crazy? I’m a Justin Bieber fan, JEEZ, relax!”
What do you think of Bieber’s penchant for posting shirtless pics?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank