Bachelor Pad Star Kasey Kahl Accused of Hitting Woman During Nightclub Brawl
5:53 pm, January 17th, 2012
“Bachelor Pad” star Kasey Kahl allegedly hit a woman in the face during a drunken fight at a nightclub in Fresno, California on Sunday morning.
As Gossip Cop reported on Monday, the on-and-off boyfriend of “The Bachelor” winner Vienna Girardi was arrested for drunk and disorderly conduct, but police were unable to confirm details of the incident due to the holiday.
Today, law enforcement officials tell us Kahl was accused of attacking a man outside of Club Habanos, and then hitting the man’s girlfriend in the nose when she tried to intervene.
In the police report, Richard Chaney and Renee Idsinga claim the reality star approached them as they were leaving the club and began “talking sh*t.”
The couple says when Chaney told him to back off, a “very intoxicated” Kahl attacked Chaney, punching him in the face and head.
Idsigna claims Kahl struck her in the face when she attempted to break up the fight, giving her a bloody nose.
Cops say the pair were both still bleeding when they arrived to the scene.
Kahl told police he was “jumped” by the couple and was only acting in “self-defense.”
The officer noted that “Kahl made it a point to tell me that he was a celebrity and he was on several reality shows including ‘The Bachelor’ and ‘Celebrity Couple’s Retreat.’”
Gossip Cop has reached out to the reality star’s rep for comment.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents