Kasey Kahl Jailed For Bar Fight
5:03 pm, August 3rd, 2012UPDATED
As we reported when the incident occurred, the reality star was accused of attacking a man outside of a California club, and then hitting the man’s girlfriend in the nose when she tried to intervene.
Now, months later, prosecutors have charged Kahl with felony assault.
He was arrested on Friday morning and booked at Orange County Jail.
The “Bachelor Pad” alum was charged with two counts of felony assault, one count of battery with serious bodily injury, and one count of public intoxication.
Kahl was NOT high on an inhalant, as originally reported by TMZ, which has since updated its story to note that law enforcement sources say, “There was an error on the charging document … and it should NOT have stated that Kahl was suspected of being under the influence of toluene.”
Gossip Cop had reached out, at the time, to Kahl’s rep for a comment.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot