Karrueche Tran on Chris Brown & Rihanna: I Won’t Be “Consumed in That Negativity”
3:54 pm, January 8th, 2013
Asked if she’s currently happy with her love life, Tran says, “Of course not,” explaining, “It’s a lot going on but it could be a lot worse… I’m not gonna sit and dwell and become consumed in that negativity because I could very much be that person, especially when things are so public and so thrown in my face.”
The sometimes-model, who recently teamed up with Brown on a clothing line called “The Kill,” talks about what it’s like working with him since their split.
Tran tells the mag, “At the end of the day, he will always be a friend. We’ll always care about each other. We won’t allow that to interfere. Our business is business.”
Asked if she thinks she could spend the rest of her life with Brown, the designer will only say, “I do care about him and I do love him.”
The interviewer concludes by questioning Tran on what she would like to get off her chest if she could sit down together with Brown and Rihanna.
She offers, “For everybody, emotionally, that would just be way too much. I’m a very mature person so if the time ever did come where we would need to sit down and talk, I’d do it. I’m a mature person. I can work it out but that would be a lot.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?