Karrueche Tran Talks Chris Brown Split: “Don’t Mess With People’s Feelings”
2:18 am, October 5th, 2012
As Gossip Cop reported on Thursday, Brown told us in a statement, “I have decided to be single to focus on my career. I love Karrueche very much but I don’t want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna. I’d rather be single allowing us to both be happy in our lives.”
Now Tran is speaking her mind.
She wrote on Twitter early Friday morning, “All I’m saying is.. You don’t mess with people’s genuine feelings. You just don’t!”
“Life moves on.. So let’s all,” she added.
In the days leading up to the breakup, Brown and Rihanna were spotted together at Jay-Z’s concert in Brooklyn and at a couple of New York clubs.
What do you think of Tran’s comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids