Karrueche Tran Talks Chris Brown Split: “Don’t Mess With People’s Feelings”
2:18 am, October 5th, 2012
As Gossip Cop reported on Thursday, Brown told us in a statement, “I have decided to be single to focus on my career. I love Karrueche very much but I don’t want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna. I’d rather be single allowing us to both be happy in our lives.”
Now Tran is speaking her mind.
She wrote on Twitter early Friday morning, “All I’m saying is.. You don’t mess with people’s genuine feelings. You just don’t!”
“Life moves on.. So let’s all,” she added.
In the days leading up to the breakup, Brown and Rihanna were spotted together at Jay-Z’s concert in Brooklyn and at a couple of New York clubs.
What do you think of Tran’s comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Kate Middleton Fires Her Hairstylist