No ‘Gossip Girl’ for Designer Despite Blake Lively Link
12:30 pm, July 7th, 2010
For those who don’t know, CocoPerez.com combines the glamor of high fashion with the same embarrassingly sloppy “reporting” of Perez Hilton. It’s what Vogue would look like if Vogue let an enthusiastic chicken tap out its articles in Morse code.
Today the site speculates that legendary designer Karl Lagerfeld might wind up on “Gossip Girl.”
Why? Because he happened to be spotted with series star Blake Lively in Paris, where the show is currently filming.
“Well this sounds like a match made in TV fashion heaven!” declares CocoPerez.
Unfortunately, there is no “match,” and there are no plans to involve Lagerfeld in the show.
A source close to the show confirms to Gossip Cop that he is “not a guest star.”
That said, a source close to Lively told us she’d like to do a campaign with the designer.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Famous Left Handers
- Leonor Varela's Edgy Hairstyle