No ‘Gossip Girl’ for Designer Despite Blake Lively Link
12:30 pm, July 7th, 2010
For those who don’t know, CocoPerez.com combines the glamor of high fashion with the same embarrassingly sloppy “reporting” of Perez Hilton. It’s what Vogue would look like if Vogue let an enthusiastic chicken tap out its articles in Morse code.
Today the site speculates that legendary designer Karl Lagerfeld might wind up on “Gossip Girl.”
Why? Because he happened to be spotted with series star Blake Lively in Paris, where the show is currently filming.
“Well this sounds like a match made in TV fashion heaven!” declares CocoPerez.
Unfortunately, there is no “match,” and there are no plans to involve Lagerfeld in the show.
A source close to the show confirms to Gossip Cop that he is “not a guest star.”
That said, a source close to Lively told us she’d like to do a campaign with the designer.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Khaki And Casual Combat Style With Demi Lovato
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Hockey Player Scores With Erin Andrews
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?