Karl Lagerfeld: Adele “A Little Too Fat” and Lana Del Rey “Beautiful” With “Implants”
3:20 pm, February 6th, 2012
That’s when things got interesting.
Asked about up-and-coming singer Lana del Rey, who was lambasted for her recent “Saturday Night Live” performance, Chanel‘s creative director said, “I prefer Adele and Florence Welch. But as a modern singer [del Rey] is not bad. She looks very much like a modern-time singer.”
Added Lagerfeld, “In her photos she is beautiful. Is she a construct with all her implants? She’s not alone with implants.”
“The thing at the moment is Adele,” observed the designer, adding, “She is a little too fat, but she has a beautiful face and a divine voice.”
“I’m a big fan of Mrs. Obama – and her face, I think, is magical. He [Obama] would not be there without her,” explained Lagerfeld.
“Mrs. Obama is not a fashion statement, but she has other things to do,” continued Lagerfeld. “My favorite thing about Mrs Obama was when she was asked if her skirt was not too tight and she answered “Why you don’t like my big black a**?”
He concluded, “I want Obama to win because there is nothing better anyway, and especially because of her.”
What do you think of Lagerfeld’s opinions?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents