Karina Smirnoff Reportedly Calls Off Engagement to Brad Penny
7:12 pm, December 5th, 2011
Don’t expect Karina Smirnoff to be dancing down the aisle anytime soon.
The “Dancing with the Stars” pro, who announced in October that she and baseball player Brad Penny had postponed their upcoming wedding, has reportedly called off her engagement, says E!
The couple began dating in the fall of 2009, and got engaged the following year.
Smirnoff recently blamed the wedding’s postponement on her busy “DWTS” schedule.
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for Smirnoff to confirm the breakup.
Smirnoff previously called off an engagement pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now