Kardashians to Ko-Host “Today Show” All Next Week
4:04 pm, September 28th, 2011
Each day, a different family member will sit alongside Kotb.
On Monday, Khloe will co-host. Bruce Jenner will fill in on Tuesday, followed on Wednesday by his wife Kris.
Kourtney will have co-host duties on Thursday, and Kim will sit in with Kotb on Friday to talk about her recent wedding to Kris Humphries, as well as show a clip from her upcoming E! special, “Kim’s Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event.”
We wonder if the Kardashians will be keeping up with Kotb’s morning boozing.
Will you be watching?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank