Kim Kardashian in Cosmo: Kanye West “Great at Boosting My Confidence”
5:49 pm, November 6th, 2012VIDEO
When Kim Kardashian needs a pick-me-up, who does she turn to?
None other than boyfriend Kanye West.
“He’s great at boosting my confidence. He gives me compliments in every way possible,” the reality star tells Cosmopolitan UK.
Kim tells the mag, “I want to teach my future daughters — and [Kourtney's daughter] Penelope — that confidence is everything. I don’t mean cockiness; just being sure of yourself.”
Adds Kourtney, “I always remember high school and think, ‘If only I had the confidence back then that I have now.’”
Khloe tells Cosmo that she tries to “brush the criticism off” about her weight, explaining, “Who cares if I’m not a size zero? I don’t want to be.”
The women also praise “old soul” Kylie for inspiring confidence, with Kim even admitting that the 16-year-old also helps in the romance department.
“I’ve been going to her for relationship advice for years,” Kim reveals. “She has always steered me in the right direction since she was about 12.”
As for rumors of competition among the girls, there’s no need to worry.
“I truly want the best for my sisters from the bottom of my heart. When they feel pain, I feel pain. Their struggles are my struggles. And their joy is my joy,” says Kourtney.
She adds, “Nothing anyone says can change that. Every person is different. That’s what makes the world go round.”
Check out a behind-the-scenes video from the Kardashians Cosmo cover shoot below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty