Kardashians Slam “Vile” and “Disgusting” Ford Ad Showing Them Bound, Gagged
1:08 pm, March 26th, 2013
The Kardashians are striking back after an ad made for Ford surfaced, showing cartoon versions of Kim, Kourtney and Khloe bound, gagged, and stuffed into the trunk of a car driven by Paris Hilton.
“Leave your worries behind with Figo’s extra-large boot,” read the unused ad’s tag line.
In a statement to Gossip Cop, an attorney for the Kardashian family says, “The ‘leave your worries behind’ Ford ads are disgusting, vile and offensive to all women. It is unacceptable that Ford would align itself with an ad agency that would so carelessly release these ads.”
“The Kardashians do not take this lightly and they are exploring all of their legal options,” adds the lawyer.
JWT India created the cartoon Kardashian mock-up as part of a potential campaign for the Ford Figo vehicle.
While the ad was never used in paid media — and subsequently yanked for a website on which it was posted — it’s still alive and well on the Internet.
Last week, Ford issued an apology, stating, “We deeply regret this incident and agree with our agency partners that it should have never happened.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents