Kardashians Slam “Vile” and “Disgusting” Ford Ad Showing Them Bound, Gagged
1:08 pm, March 26th, 2013
The Kardashians are striking back after an ad made for Ford surfaced, showing cartoon versions of Kim, Kourtney and Khloe bound, gagged, and stuffed into the trunk of a car driven by Paris Hilton.
“Leave your worries behind with Figo’s extra-large boot,” read the unused ad’s tag line.
In a statement to Gossip Cop, an attorney for the Kardashian family says, “The ‘leave your worries behind’ Ford ads are disgusting, vile and offensive to all women. It is unacceptable that Ford would align itself with an ad agency that would so carelessly release these ads.”
“The Kardashians do not take this lightly and they are exploring all of their legal options,” adds the lawyer.
JWT India created the cartoon Kardashian mock-up as part of a potential campaign for the Ford Figo vehicle.
While the ad was never used in paid media — and subsequently yanked for a website on which it was posted — it’s still alive and well on the Internet.
Last week, Ford issued an apology, stating, “We deeply regret this incident and agree with our agency partners that it should have never happened.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss