Kardashians Slam “Vile” and “Disgusting” Ford Ad Showing Them Bound, Gagged
1:08 pm, March 26th, 2013
The Kardashians are striking back after an ad made for Ford surfaced, showing cartoon versions of Kim, Kourtney and Khloe bound, gagged, and stuffed into the trunk of a car driven by Paris Hilton.
“Leave your worries behind with Figo’s extra-large boot,” read the unused ad’s tag line.
In a statement to Gossip Cop, an attorney for the Kardashian family says, “The ‘leave your worries behind’ Ford ads are disgusting, vile and offensive to all women. It is unacceptable that Ford would align itself with an ad agency that would so carelessly release these ads.”
“The Kardashians do not take this lightly and they are exploring all of their legal options,” adds the lawyer.
JWT India created the cartoon Kardashian mock-up as part of a potential campaign for the Ford Figo vehicle.
While the ad was never used in paid media — and subsequently yanked for a website on which it was posted — it’s still alive and well on the Internet.
Last week, Ford issued an apology, stating, “We deeply regret this incident and agree with our agency partners that it should have never happened.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014