Kardashians to Get Even More E! Shows
11:01 am, December 13th, 2011
Get ready, America.
More Kardashian programming is on the way.
As part of an E! overhaul, executive Bonnie Hammer is reportedly planning to add several new spinoffs about reality television’s most famous family.
“I think it will have its own life expectancy, and we’ll just go along with it and help hone what’s right for E! and what’s not right for E!” she tells THR of the Kardashian phenomenon.
As Gossip Cop reported, Kendall’s recent Sweet 16 is already going to get the reality show treatment.
“In no way did people believe that this was going to happen,” she says. “I think true Kardashian fans know that a bigger than life mistake can be made easily in their world. Everything they do is bigger than life… it’s just part of their DNA.”
And, if E! has anything to say about it, it looks like that DNA will become an even bigger part of American pop culture.
What do you think about the possibility of up to four more Kardashian shows?
Like us on Facebook!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'