Former Kardashian Nanny Shopping Tell-All Book
9:47 am, December 29th, 2011
A former nanny for the Kardashian family is reportedly shopping a tell-all book about the reality clan before they were famous.
Pam Behan, who for years worked as a nanny, cook and personal assistant to Kris and Bruce Jenner, trashes Jenner’s sons Brody and Brandon in the book, and also promises to spill secrets about Kim and Kourtney, according to TMZ.
Behan reportedly writes that the Jenner boys were “extremely spoiled and disrespectful,” and claims she was almost fired for slapping Brandon on one occasion.
She describes her relationship with Kardashian matriarch Kris as “love/hate,” and supposedly plans to reveal “intimate details” about the Kardashian daughters.
Behan is said to have pitched the tell-all to some top literary agents, but it’s not yet known whether she’s landed a deal.
Gossip Cop reached out to reps for the Kardashian family for comment.
If the clan’s reaction when they mistakenly thought Jonathan Cheban was writing a tell-all about Kim is any indication, Behan should be prepared for a fight.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting