Kardashian Kard is Canceled
5:12 pm, November 29th, 2010BREAKING!
The Kardashian Kard is kaput.
This afternoon, legal counsel for the Kardashians’ corporation, Dash Dolls, LLC, sent a “notice of termination” to the companies behind the Kard, ending the endorsement deal after the fees controversy surfaced.
Connecticut’s attorney general, Richard Blumenthal, announced last Friday — the so-called “Black Friday” after Thanksgiving that sees enormous shopping activity — that his office was investigating whether the Kardashian Kard violated consumer protection laws with “predatory” monthly and service fees.
The notice of termination letter says that the Kardashians “have worked extremely long and hard to create a positive public persona,” and are recognized as “honest, ethical, and fun-loving individuals who are kind and caring to others.”
Because the card “might violate” certain laws, rules and regulations, notes the letter, Dash Dolls “terminates the agreement in its entirety, effective immediately.”
Gossip Cop called William “Claude” Butler from the Revenue Resource Group, the firm behind the Kardashian Kard, but has not received a response.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid