Late Night Hosts Mock Kim Kardashian Divorce (VIDEO)
The Kim Kardashian-Kris Humphries divorce drama did not go unnoticed by late-night TV hosts on Monday (shocking!), with David Letterman, Jimmy Kimmel, Jay Leno and other comedians taking shots at the couple.
* “To their credit, they did try 20 minutes of counseling.”
* “Kim is handling it well. She says she plans to put him behind her, which ironically is what got them together.”
* “They started bickering at the altar… now they’re fighting over custody of the cake.”
* “They’re planning a lavish divorce at the Laguna Niguel Ritz-Carlton with 3,000 guests.”
* “Kim said it’s not really a divorce, it’s just part of a five-player trade.”
But the jab of the night might have come from Kimmel, who presented a fake E! promo for a divorce special called “Kim and Kris Kall It Kwits” that felt a little too plausible given the reality television landscape.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!