Kanye West “Won’t Let” Kim Kardashian Leave House Since Baby’s Birth?
5:52 pm, August 7th, 2013
“Trapped By a Madman: Kanye Puts Kim on Lockdown,” blares a sensationalized headline from In Touch, which claims Kanye West hasn’t let Kim Kardashian leave the house since she gave birth to daughter North West.
The mag reports that the reality star “feels like a virtual prisoner” because West allegedly “tries to control her every move,” quoting an “insider” as saying, “She has to do what he says — or else.”
According to the “source,” West supposedly even “brought in more security around the house and won’t let Kim leave.”
And that’s not all.
The magazine further says the rapper “wants her to undergo a complete style makeover” for when he eventually allows her to leave the home.
“When the time comes for her to step out in public, he wants her to be wearing outfits he picked out for her,” claims the insider.
OK — enough.
This story is totally morbid, not to mention completely untrue.
Kardashian hasn’t been spotted out because she’s busy taking care of her infant and getting rest, like all new mothers.
Regardless, Gossip Cop checked in with a Kardashian insider, who laughed off the tab’s crazy “lockdown” tale.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents