Kanye West “Won’t Let” Kim Kardashian Leave House Since Baby’s Birth?
5:52 pm, August 7th, 2013
“Trapped By a Madman: Kanye Puts Kim on Lockdown,” blares a sensationalized headline from In Touch, which claims Kanye West hasn’t let Kim Kardashian leave the house since she gave birth to daughter North West.
The mag reports that the reality star “feels like a virtual prisoner” because West allegedly “tries to control her every move,” quoting an “insider” as saying, “She has to do what he says — or else.”
According to the “source,” West supposedly even “brought in more security around the house and won’t let Kim leave.”
And that’s not all.
The magazine further says the rapper “wants her to undergo a complete style makeover” for when he eventually allows her to leave the home.
“When the time comes for her to step out in public, he wants her to be wearing outfits he picked out for her,” claims the insider.
OK — enough.
This story is totally morbid, not to mention completely untrue.
Kardashian hasn’t been spotted out because she’s busy taking care of her infant and getting rest, like all new mothers.
Regardless, Gossip Cop checked in with a Kardashian insider, who laughed off the tab’s crazy “lockdown” tale.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'