Kanye West Rants on Twitter About Clothing He Hates
2:45 pm, May 5th, 2012
Kanye West is passionate about fashion and knows what he likes.
He also knows what he hates.
On Saturday, West took to Twitter (where he’s been mostly absent in recent months) to comment in real-time about the ill-conceived outfits worn by everyone around him.
The rapper wrote, “Just driving through the city and I see a few thing[s] I hate…
He then tweeted the following:
“I hate button up shirts with hoodies.”
“I hate hoodies with sport coats.”
“I hate sport coats with button up shirts, jeans and dress shoes.”
“I hate khaki trench coats with jeans and off brand work out sneakers.”
“I hate khaki cargo shorts.”
“I Hate big a** striped scarves.”
“I hate long a** sideburns with the line up RnB beard.”
“… all this in 5 blocks,” added West, concluding, “Detest. #I’m on my snob.”
Good to know!
What do you think of West’s list of fashion faux pas?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin