Kanye West Rants on Twitter About Clothing He Hates
2:45 pm, May 5th, 2012
Kanye West is passionate about fashion and knows what he likes.
He also knows what he hates.
On Saturday, West took to Twitter (where he’s been mostly absent in recent months) to comment in real-time about the ill-conceived outfits worn by everyone around him.
The rapper wrote, “Just driving through the city and I see a few thing[s] I hate…
He then tweeted the following:
“I hate button up shirts with hoodies.”
“I hate hoodies with sport coats.”
“I hate sport coats with button up shirts, jeans and dress shoes.”
“I hate khaki trench coats with jeans and off brand work out sneakers.”
“I hate khaki cargo shorts.”
“I Hate big a** striped scarves.”
“I hate long a** sideburns with the line up RnB beard.”
“… all this in 5 blocks,” added West, concluding, “Detest. #I’m on my snob.”
Good to know!
What do you think of West’s list of fashion faux pas?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet