Kanye West Confronts TMZ Paparazzi: “Don’t Talk To Me!” – WATCH VIDEO
3:07 pm, July 12th, 2013VIDEO
Kanye West does NOT like paparazzi intrusion.
When the paparazzo started talking to West, the rapper placed his hand over the camera and instructed the photog, “Don’t talk to me. I don’t want to hear paparazzi talk to me, or anybody I know.”
After the cameraman protested, West repeated, “Don’t talk to me at all, and don’t talk to anyone I know at all, and tell everybody, ‘Never talk to anyone that anyone knows. Don’t talk to themselves. Don’t talk ever again.’”
When the paparazzo followed the star and again started asking questions, West whipped around and swiped at the camera.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents