Kanye West Agreed to Perform on SNL If They Banned Kim Kardashian Jokes?
9:21 am, May 9th, 2013
According to the supermarket tabloid, “frustrated ‘SNL’ writers,” who allegedly wanted “to join the new fun national pastime and feature waddling/pregnant Kim Kardashian gags,” have “finally found out why producers kept rejecting every skit idea for months.”
It’s all because show creator Lorne Michaels was negotiating with West to appear as a musical guest, explains the Enquirer.
West, alleges a so-called “insider” for the mag, “warned the producers he wouldn’t appear if they made fun of Big Momma.”
Yes, because ”Big Momma” is how everyone refers to Kardashian.
Anyway, the supposed source goes on to claim, “Execs kept assuring him it wouldn’t happen, so he finally agreed to guest on the show’s May 18 season finale.”
“But those hilarious rejected scripts will never be aired — and they were priceless!” exclaims the mag’s snitch.
Here’s what’s true about the Enquirer’s tale: Kanye West will perform on “SNL” on May 18.
Here’s what’s not true: Everything else.
A source connected to the show tells Gossip Cop it’s absolutely “NOT TRUE” that West made any such demand.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?