Kanye West Slams Taylor Swift in Leaked Unverified Rant After 2009 VMAs (LISTEN)
5:01 pm, July 18th, 2013
The rapper, who infamously interrupted Swift’s acceptance speech at the show, is allegedly overheard dissing her (and Pink) and ranting on a number of issues while dining at Corner Bistro in New York.
The clip has NOT been authenticated yet, it should be noted.
The unverified tape was published by Gawker on Thursday.
In the clip, West rants, “When I heard Eminem’s verse on the Drake sh*t, I went back and rewrote my sh*t for two days. I canceled appointments to rewrite! I f**kin’ care!”
“Because I did that, Taylor Swift cannot win over Beyoncé! Because I wrote my verse in two days, Taylor Swift cannot beat Beyoncé. ‘Cause there ain’t gonna be no more motherf**king Elvises with no James Browns,” adds the rapper.
West is also heard blasting MTV and Hollywood, saying, “My mother died for this fame sh*t! I moved to f**kin’ Hollywood chasing this sh*t. My mother died because of this sh*t. F**k MTV.”
The artist goes on to diss Pink’s performance at the 2009 VMAs, saying, “What the f**k was Pink performing? Don’t nobody know that song. Pink performed twice! Two songs? How the f**k Pink perform two songs and I didn’t even get asked to perform ‘Heartless.’”
Gossip Cop has reached out to West’s rep for a comment on the audio’s authenticity, but has yet to hear back.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us