VIDEO: Kanye West Wears Skirt, Performs at “12-12-12: The Concert for Sandy Relief”
10:26 am, December 13th, 2012VIDEO
Kanye West hit the stage at Wednesday’s “12-12-12: The Concert for Sandy Relief” in a leather skirt and leggings, blazing through a powerful medley of a dozen hits.
The rapper opened with “Clique” and “Mercy” before diving into tracks like “Jesus Walks,” “All of the Lights” and “Gold Digger.”
West described it as “an emotional evening,” given the circumstances, and his high-energy performance hit a lot of high notes.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist