Kanye West Wants Short Engagement, to Marry Kim Kardashian “Quickly”: Report
9:01 pm, October 24th, 2013
Although Kardashian is said to be in no rush, the rapper reportedly wants to tie the knot “quickly,” reports TMZ.
West, says the site, also wants their wedding to be a “blow out” affair.
For the record, Kardashian and ex-husband Kris Humphries became engaged in May of 2010, and wed that August (only to split in October).
It remains to be seen whether she and West will have an even shorter engagement — or marriage.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties