Kanye West Wants Short Engagement, to Marry Kim Kardashian “Quickly”: Report
9:01 pm, October 24th, 2013
Although Kardashian is said to be in no rush, the rapper reportedly wants to tie the knot “quickly,” reports TMZ.
West, says the site, also wants their wedding to be a “blow out” affair.
For the record, Kardashian and ex-husband Kris Humphries became engaged in May of 2010, and wed that August (only to split in October).
It remains to be seen whether she and West will have an even shorter engagement — or marriage.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank