Kanye West Wants Short Engagement, to Marry Kim Kardashian “Quickly”: Report
9:01 pm, October 24th, 2013
Although Kardashian is said to be in no rush, the rapper reportedly wants to tie the knot “quickly,” reports TMZ.
West, says the site, also wants their wedding to be a “blow out” affair.
For the record, Kardashian and ex-husband Kris Humphries became engaged in May of 2010, and wed that August (only to split in October).
It remains to be seen whether she and West will have an even shorter engagement — or marriage.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us