Kanye West Reportedly Settles With Alleged Beating Victim For $250,000
5:32 pm, January 28th, 2014
Kanye West has reportedly settled with the man he allegedly beat up in a Beverly Hills medical office earlier this month for more than $250,000.
The unidentified gentleman, accused of using racial slurs and threatening Kim Kardashian, has supposedly agreed to a civil settlement and will not pursue criminal prosecution against West, according to TMZ.
Meanwhile, the District Attorney has not determined whether it will charge the rapper with battery.
While the amount of the settlement with his alleged victim has not been confirmed, West reportedly agreed to a payment of roughly a quarter million dollars.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting