Kanye West Reportedly Settles With Alleged Beating Victim For $250,000
5:32 pm, January 28th, 2014
Kanye West has reportedly settled with the man he allegedly beat up in a Beverly Hills medical office earlier this month for more than $250,000.
The unidentified gentleman, accused of using racial slurs and threatening Kim Kardashian, has supposedly agreed to a civil settlement and will not pursue criminal prosecution against West, according to TMZ.
Meanwhile, the District Attorney has not determined whether it will charge the rapper with battery.
While the amount of the settlement with his alleged victim has not been confirmed, West reportedly agreed to a payment of roughly a quarter million dollars.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court