Kanye West to Obama: Don’t Ever Mention Kim Kardashian’s Name Again! — VIDEO
2:22 pm, November 18th, 2013VIDEO
Given their apparent beef, West was asked if he and Obama will ever “break bread,” and West snidely remarked, “Like how he used to come and visit me and my mama and tell me he’s about to run for President?”
The Grammy winner went on to say that he and Kardashian are “pop icons,” suggesting that the President calls them out “just to be down.”
“I think he shouldn’t mention my baby mama’s name,” added West, “cause we both from Chicago.”
The music star then vowed not to discuss Obama again, saying, “That’s out my thoughts. That’s lower on my priority of thinking at this point.”
Check out all three parts of West’s interview below.
*West’s remarks about the President begin at the end of the second video.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank