Kanye West: Kim Kardashian and I ‘Get Paid to Exploit Ourselves,’ Might Do TV Wedding – WATCH VIDEO!
4:14 pm, October 28th, 2013VIDEO
Kanye West appeared on the Power 106 “Big Boy’s Neighborhood” morning show on Monday, where he discussed everything, including being “nervous” to propose to Kim Kardashian, the problem with “luxury,” his issues with paparazzi and beyond.
During the interview, he compared himself to Michael Jordan and Michael Jackson, declared that he’s a “Christian revolutionary visionary products person,” and hinted that people can expect “fighter jets” at his nuptials.
As for a wedding date, West revealed that he and Kardashian plan to marry next summer.
“I wanted to marry that girl from the first time I saw her, and I just had to wait through a bunch of relationships to finally get my chance,” West says of Kardashian, explaining that he thought popping the question at AT&T Park in San Francisco “would be dope.”
He explained that the engagement ring, designed by Lorraine Schwartz, was “less than four hours old” when he gave it to Kardashian.
As for whether he and his new fiancee will televise their wedding, West is practical.
“I would take as much as possible,” he told Big Boy. “What’s official for everybody in this room and everybody on this globe right now is them bills. If you can help out with those bills, because you know me and Kim are in the exploitation business. We get paid to exploit ourselves. I’m [going to] give my daughter the opportunity to choose when she wants to be exploited. That’s the reason we didn’t take any money for any baby pictures.”
There is so much more to the interview, and it’s well worth watching.
Check out the FULL VIDEO below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet