Kanye West: I Wrote “Perfect Bitch” About Kim Kardashian
2:23 pm, August 7th, 2012
The rapper’s new song, from the upcoming Cruel Summer, was one of a handful of new tunes West debuted for club goers at New York’s PH-D Rooftop Lounge over the weekend.
With lyrics reportedly referencing West’s search for the ideal woman, speculation swirled that his girlfriend was the subject of the song’s title.
On Tuesday, West made it official.
“I wrote the song Perfect Bitch about Kim,” tweeted the rapper.
There you have it.
Cruel Summer, from West’s G.O.O.D. Music venture, will be released on September 4.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings