Kanye West Praises Paparazzi in France For Showing Him “Respect” (VIDEO)
2:46 pm, September 30th, 2013VIDEO
Kanye West doesn’t hate all paparazzi.
While in France over the weekend for Paris Fashion Week, the rapper praised photographers for showing him consideration as they snapped his picture.
“I like how you guys, like, move out here. You’ve got like total respect for yourselves, have respect for the people that you’re photographing,” West told the gathered group.
He even asked to shake one pap’s hand, noting, “I understand that you have to make a living.”
The exchange, which also included the Grammy winner humbly introducing himself to a passerby who wanted to know who he was, marked a big departure for West after several recent run-ins with paparazzi in the U.S.
Perhaps the photogs in L.A. should take note.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Famous Left Handers
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Did Kendall Jenner Have Plastic Surgery?
- Where Did Jim Carrey Get His Comedic Roots?