Kanye West Praises Paparazzi in France For Showing Him “Respect” (VIDEO)
2:46 pm, September 30th, 2013VIDEO
Kanye West doesn’t hate all paparazzi.
While in France over the weekend for Paris Fashion Week, the rapper praised photographers for showing him consideration as they snapped his picture.
“I like how you guys, like, move out here. You’ve got like total respect for yourselves, have respect for the people that you’re photographing,” West told the gathered group.
He even asked to shake one pap’s hand, noting, “I understand that you have to make a living.”
The exchange, which also included the Grammy winner humbly introducing himself to a passerby who wanted to know who he was, marked a big departure for West after several recent run-ins with paparazzi in the U.S.
Perhaps the photogs in L.A. should take note.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2