Kanye West Raps: ‘Mitt Romney Don’t Pay No Tax’ in New Song To The World (AUDIO)
6:31 pm, September 13th, 2012LISTEN
Mitt Romney is becoming the #1 topic in hip-hop.
Shortly after getting Nicki Minaj’s non-endorsement in Lil Wayne’s “Dedication 4″ mix tape (LISTEN HERE), the Republican presidential candidate has earned a mention in “To The World,” Kanye West’s new track from his Cruel Summer album.
In the song, West raps, “I’m just trying to protect my stacks / Mitt Romney don’t pay no tax / Mitt Romney don’t pay no tax.”
Probably not the kind of shout-out Romney was hoping to get.
That said, a flat out endorsement of President Obama might be tough after Obama called West a “jackass.”
Listen to the Romney lyric below at the 2:40 mark!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian