Kanye West Raps: ‘Mitt Romney Don’t Pay No Tax’ in New Song To The World (AUDIO)
6:31 pm, September 13th, 2012LISTEN
Mitt Romney is becoming the #1 topic in hip-hop.
Shortly after getting Nicki Minaj’s non-endorsement in Lil Wayne’s “Dedication 4″ mix tape (LISTEN HERE), the Republican presidential candidate has earned a mention in “To The World,” Kanye West’s new track from his Cruel Summer album.
In the song, West raps, “I’m just trying to protect my stacks / Mitt Romney don’t pay no tax / Mitt Romney don’t pay no tax.”
Probably not the kind of shout-out Romney was hoping to get.
That said, a flat out endorsement of President Obama might be tough after Obama called West a “jackass.”
Listen to the Romney lyric below at the 2:40 mark!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- 11 Celebrities Who Are Aging Backwards
- Selena and Demi - BFF's Again?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings