Kanye West Wears Outrageous Masks for Atlantic City Show (VIDEO, PICS)
3:08 pm, December 29th, 2012PHOTOS & VIDEO
Kanye West sure knows how to surprise a crowd with his fashion.
The performer, whose kilt caught everyone’s attention at the 12-12-12 Concert for Sandy Relief earlier this month, played a show at Revel in Atlantic City on Friday — and once again his style generated big buzz.
West wore some strange costumes for his “7 Screen Experience” winter wonderland, including two memorable masks.
The first white feathery hood led many observers to compare the rapper to a yeti or abominable snowman.
A crystal-encrusted Maison Martin Margiela head covering also made an appearance.
Check out PICS and VIDEO of West’s outrageous outfits below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank