Kanye West Wears Outrageous Masks for Atlantic City Show (VIDEO, PICS)
3:08 pm, December 29th, 2012PHOTOS & VIDEO
Kanye West sure knows how to surprise a crowd with his fashion.
The performer, whose kilt caught everyone’s attention at the 12-12-12 Concert for Sandy Relief earlier this month, played a show at Revel in Atlantic City on Friday — and once again his style generated big buzz.
West wore some strange costumes for his “7 Screen Experience” winter wonderland, including two memorable masks.
The first white feathery hood led many observers to compare the rapper to a yeti or abominable snowman.
A crystal-encrusted Maison Martin Margiela head covering also made an appearance.
Check out PICS and VIDEO of West’s outrageous outfits below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- 14 Stars With Sketchy Pre-Fame Pasts
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting