Kanye West to Appear on Kris Jenner Talk Show, Tapes Hour-Long Interview
4:24 pm, August 19th, 2013
The sit-down, which was conducted on Monday, will air this week on Jenner’s talk show “Kris.”
A source close to the production tells Gossip Cop the rapper and Kim Kardashian baby daddy, who tends to avoid interviews, talks openly about a range of issues, and that the audience “went crazy” when they found out he was the episode’s unexpected guest.
During the conversation, West opens up about his two-month-old daughter North and his love for Kardashian.
He and Jenner were most recently seen together… eating dinner in a video Kardashian posted online.
Are you looking forward to seeing them on “Kris”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank