Mag Flip Flops on Kanye West Supposedly Calling Kim Kardashian His ‘Beyonce’
3:53 pm, April 17th, 2012
Us Weekly just gave us a serious case of whiplash.
Last Wednesday, the magazine published a cover story about Kim Karashian and Kanye West’s new relationship (photo right), quoting a so-called “source” as saying the rapper “thinks [Kim] is his Beyonce.”
The buzzworthy quote was picked up by a number of outlets, and even used to parody the couple’s new romance on “Saturday Night Live.”
Then today, the tabloid posted an “exclusive” with the headline, “Kanye West: I Never Said Kim Kardashian Was ‘My Beyonce.’”
The mag’s now says West “exclusively” tells them, “There are a lot of media inaccuracies surrounding this past couple of weeks, especially the ‘She’s my Beyonce’ quote. I would never compare anyone to my friend’s wife.”
But really, instead of having back-to-back “exclusives” on Kardashian and West, as Us presents it, the tabloid was just wrong last week, and is now being forced to correct its mistake.
We know the weather’s getting warmer, but it’s still too soon for these flip flops.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?