Kanye West: Kim Kardashian Will Take My Last Name When We Get Married (VIDEO)
2:22 pm, October 29th, 2013VIDEO
The rapper also opened up about proposing to the reality star, saying he was “nervous” about whether or not Kardashian would say yes.
West told Seacrest, “I was nervous. I was talking to her cousin. I was like, ‘I don’t know, what do you think she’s going to say?’”
The performer further shared, “I just knew I wanted her to be my girl for a long time,” noting, “I remember I saw a picture of her and Paris Hilton… and I remember telling my boy, ‘Have you seen that girl Kim Kar-dijon?’”
West went on to talk about how he thinks Hollywood is “classist” towards Kardashian, saying, “When I took [Kim] to the Met Ball… they put it up on Vogue.com and tried to say she wasn’t there because they didn’t want a reality show girl there.”
He continued, “Or like with the Hollywood Walk of Fame. It’s not the walk of singing, it’s the Walk of Fame,” referring to how Kardashian won’t be considered for a star on the site.
West added, “We’re classist. We have our cool table, and there’s no way Kim Kardashian shouldn’t be on the cover of Vogue. She’s like the most intriguing woman right now.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss