CLAIM: Kanye West Gives Kim Kardashian Monogrammed Gold Skull Statue
6:10 pm, July 5th, 2012
“Kanye West gives the ones he loves weird gold skull statues,” begins a piece from MSN.
According to the site, the rapper gave “BFF Jay-Z a $34,000 gold skull statue,” and notes, “If one is going to show his appreciation for his broheim, he should also do so for his lady.”
“Thus,” claims MSN, “Kim Kardashian is now also an owner of a gold skull, but this one bears a personalized monogram — KKW,” as in “Kim Kardashian West.”
The outlet even goes on to note that “the couple has yet to announce an engagement, but when you give a girl a monogrammed gold skull, it’s only a matter of time.”
Interesting theory – but there’s a problem.
West NEVER gave Kardashian a “gold skull statue,” a source close to the couple tells Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!