Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Take Baby North to Oklahoma for Family Funeral
7:38 pm, August 18th, 2013
Portwood Williams Sr. died on August 10 at age 98.
The trip prevented Kardashian and West from attending Kylie Jenner’s Sweet 16 on Saturday night.
But West is said to be responsible for the teen getting surprised by Drake and Big Sean at her big bash.
The trip marked the first time 2-month-old North — who was seen in public for the first time just last week — left the state.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents