Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Take Baby North to Oklahoma for Family Funeral
7:38 pm, August 18th, 2013
Portwood Williams Sr. died on August 10 at age 98.
The trip prevented Kardashian and West from attending Kylie Jenner’s Sweet 16 on Saturday night.
But West is said to be responsible for the teen getting surprised by Drake and Big Sean at her big bash.
The trip marked the first time 2-month-old North — who was seen in public for the first time just last week — left the state.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Lea Michele Says Co-Stars And Family Helped Her During Difficult Time
- Ashton Kutcher's Behavior Fuels Mila Kunis Pregnancy Rumors
- The Truth Behind Kim Kardashian's Selfie!
- Celebrities That Look Like Animals