Kim Kardashian Fears Kanye West Is “Gay,” Thinks He’s Dating Designer?
10:16 am, May 15th, 2013
In Touch claims the pregnant reality star fears West is “gay” and has a boyfriend in Paris.
According to the mag, Kardashian’s first Met Gala experience was a “nightmare” because “some online commenters” speculated that her boyfriend is “in a romantic relationship with the man who designed her controversial dress, Givenchy creative director Riccardo Tisci.”
A so-called “friend” tells the tab, “Kim freaked out. If it turns out Kanye is involved with Riccardo, she will be utterly embarrassed — more so than she’s ever been in her life.”
In Touch writes, “There are some facts Kim can’t deny,” noting, “Kanye has spent her entire pregnancy living close to Riccardo in the French capital… And Riccardo recently purchased an apartment less than half a mile from Kanye’s in NYC’s Soho neighborhood.”
“Kanye is obsessed with Riccardo,” reveals another supposed “insider” for the rag, who adds, “They have a very deep bond.”
The fake source claims, “They spend a lot of time together at Kanye’s apartment.”
If this “report” wasn’t already absurd enough, the magazine then goes on to allege that Tisci purposely dressed Kardashian in a bad gown at the Met Gala out of jealously over West.
The bogus “pal” says Kardashian wonders whether Tisci “resents her and really did want to make her look hideous.”
Ah, yes, that sounds like the ultimate revenge indeed!
This story is so phenomenally stupid and a new low for In Touch, even by the tab’s standards.
Let’s get a few things straight here.
1. West is NOT gay.
2. Tisci is his close friend with whom he’s collaborated for years in fashion and for his music cover art.
3. In Touch is a publication which acknowledges its bases some of its reporting off of nonsense from “online commenters.”
And that’s all, folks.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court