Kanye West To Walk Down Aisle With 12 Dogs at Kim Kardashian Wedding?
4:44 pm, November 6th, 2013
Yes, the magazine claims the rapper has “spoken to top dog trainer Cynthia Enuton, author of Angel in a Fur Coat, who’ll train 12 Pekingese ‘angels’ to precede Kanye down the aisle.”
We’re not even sure what to say here.
Will the ushers be giraffes?
And how about the minister — what animal will play that role?
Anyway, the tab goes on to allege that the dogs are just one small part of the “nightmare” ceremony West is planning for him and Kardashian.
The mag says the rapper is “concocting a $5 million summer nuptial extravaganza — a two-week-long celebration on the Italian isle of Capri that may change matrimony forever.”
What does that even mean?!
This story is absolutely INSANE.
Still, Gossip Cop checked in with a Kardashian insider, who tells us the tabloid’s crazy wedding report is predictably “false.”
Once again, OK! is barking up the wrong tree.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court