Kanye West Charged With Battery and Attempted Theft in Paparazzi Scuffle
7:38 pm, September 13th, 2013
The paparazzo claims West punched him and wrestled his camera from him.
Last month, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office announced that it will not prosecute West for the incident.
The case was then passed to the L.A. City Attorney, which decided to pursue misdemeanor charges.
West is set to be arraigned on October 10.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank