Kanye West Teaming Up With A.P.C. For New Fashion Collection (PHOTO)
8:08 am, July 8th, 2013PHOTO
Kanye West is upping his fashion game.
The new dad, who has previously collaborated with Giuseppe Zanotti, is now teaming up with French brand A.P.C. to create a men’s collection.
The label tweeted out a photo of jeans with a red tag which reads “A.P.C. Kanye,” along with the caption, “A.P.C. KANYE CAPSULE COLLECTION, JULY 14. #apc #kanyewest.”
The line will reportedly feature jeans, T-shirts and hoodies.
Check out the pic below!
Follow GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Orlando Bloom & Liv Tyler's Relationship Revealed