Kaley Cuoco “Marries” Fiancé Ryan Sweeting On Ellen – WATCH VIDEO!
10:10 am, November 7th, 2013VIDEO
So, Ellen DeGeneres took that literally and staged a wedding for the couple on Thursday’s “The Ellen Show.”
DeGeneres provided the “Big Bang Theory” star with jewelry and a veil, and had one of her writers “marry” the couple.
The best part, however, is Sweeting’s reaction.
“This isn’t legal, right?” he asks before exchanging rings with Cuoco.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents