Kaley Cuoco to Host 2011 Teen Choice Awards
10:58 am, July 26th, 2011
“The Big Bang Theory” star Kaley Cuoco will host the 13th annual “Teen Choice Awards.”
One Republic and Selena Gomez & The Scene are slated to perform at the show.
Among the many stars set to attend the ceremony are Justin Bieber, Taylor Lautner, Kim Kardashian, Victoria Justice, Ashton Kutcher, Rebecca Black, Ashley Greene and Zooey Deschanel.
Fox also announced the nominees for its final voting category, Best Vampire: Nina Dobrev, Robert Pattinson, Alexander Skarsgard, Paul Wesley, Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder.
Check out the full list of nominees here.
The show airs on Sunday, August 7.
Will you be watching?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Amanda Bynes Calls Sarah Hyland 'Ugly'
- Miley Severed Justin & Selena's Relationship
- Get Bella Thorne's Cancer Fighting Top