Kaley Cuoco to Host 2011 Teen Choice Awards
10:58 am, July 26th, 2011
“The Big Bang Theory” star Kaley Cuoco will host the 13th annual “Teen Choice Awards.”
One Republic and Selena Gomez & The Scene are slated to perform at the show.
Among the many stars set to attend the ceremony are Justin Bieber, Taylor Lautner, Kim Kardashian, Victoria Justice, Ashton Kutcher, Rebecca Black, Ashley Greene and Zooey Deschanel.
Fox also announced the nominees for its final voting category, Best Vampire: Nina Dobrev, Robert Pattinson, Alexander Skarsgard, Paul Wesley, Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder.
Check out the full list of nominees here.
The show airs on Sunday, August 7.
Will you be watching?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Kate Middleton Fires Her Hairstylist