Kaley Cuoco Tricked Ryan Sweeting Into Proposing, Claims Tabloid
5:21 pm, October 2nd, 2013
“Kaley Cuoco’s Engagement Secret,” blares a headline from the National Enquirer, which claims, “Kaley’s role as a ready-to-wed fiancée in her new flick The Wedding Ringer prompted her beau to propose.”
The tabloid says the “Big Bang Theory” actress “had been sporting a prop sparkler on and off the set of her new film,” which boyfriend Ryan Sweeting allegedly took as a “signal” that she was “ready for the real thing.”
A purported “insider” tells the mag, “She was wearing the fake bling all around hoping Ryan would get the hint — and he did!”
This is one of the dumbest stories we’ve come across all week.
Only in the Enquirer’s fantasy land is wearing a fake ring for a movie interpreted as a “signal” that one is “ready” for marriage in real life.
Moreover, Kuoco publicly said she had no idea her boyfriend of three months was going to pop the question, calling the proposal a complete surprise, rather than the anticipated outcome of some sort of covert engagement plan.
In any case, a source close to Kuoco laughed off the tab’s story to Gossip Cop, telling us it’s “insane.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs