Kal Penn Pokes Fun at Clint Eastwood’s “Empty Chair” Speech at DNC (VIDEO)
11:04 pm, September 4th, 2012VIDEO
“I’ve worked on a lot of fun movies but my favorite job was having a boss who gave the order to take out Bin Laden and is cool with all of us getting gay married,” the “Harold and Kumar” star told the crowd.
“So thank you invisible man in the chair for that,” Penn added, poking fun at Eastwood’s “empty chair” speech from last week’s Republican National Convention.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- CBS CEO Takes Shot At TODAY Show Troubles
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?
- Victoria Secret Models' Diet & Workout Secrets Revealed