JWoww Is Being Sued by Ex-Boyfriend
11:42 am, December 3rd, 2010
JWoww‘s officially a celebrity!
The “Jersey Shore” star, whose real name is Jenni Farley, is now being sued by her ex-boyfriend, Thomas Lippolis, who claims that he scored numerous endorsement and business deals for her, but was never paid a penny in return.
In a lawsuit filed today in New York, Lippolis claims he served as Farley’s business manager, locking down her MTV deal as well as her tanning endorsement with Australian Gold.
Lippolis argues that he was the “sole negotiating agent” in Jwoww’s “Jersey Shore” contract with MTV, which earned her $17,500 per episode plus a $75,000 bonus depending on end-of-the-season ratings.
Sources close to Jwoww tell TMZ she maintains that Lippolis did not negotiate her MTV or tanning contract, and that he was paid for appearances he did book.
Lippolis is asking for $350,000 in damages.
Do you think the reality star will have to pay up?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments