JWoww Is Being Sued by Ex-Boyfriend
11:42 am, December 3rd, 2010
JWoww‘s officially a celebrity!
The “Jersey Shore” star, whose real name is Jenni Farley, is now being sued by her ex-boyfriend, Thomas Lippolis, who claims that he scored numerous endorsement and business deals for her, but was never paid a penny in return.
In a lawsuit filed today in New York, Lippolis claims he served as Farley’s business manager, locking down her MTV deal as well as her tanning endorsement with Australian Gold.
Lippolis argues that he was the “sole negotiating agent” in Jwoww’s “Jersey Shore” contract with MTV, which earned her $17,500 per episode plus a $75,000 bonus depending on end-of-the-season ratings.
Sources close to Jwoww tell TMZ she maintains that Lippolis did not negotiate her MTV or tanning contract, and that he was paid for appearances he did book.
Lippolis is asking for $350,000 in damages.
Do you think the reality star will have to pay up?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?