JWoww: Posing for Maxim “Probably My Highest Accomplishment”
8:40 pm, December 6th, 2011
Forget the runaway success of “Jersey Shore.”
These days, Jenni “JWoww” Farley is particularly proud of one sexy feat: stripping down for the pages of Maxim.
“This is probably my highest accomplishment,” the buxom reality star said of gracing the cover of the magazine’s January 2012 issue.
JWoww, who last year turned down an offer to pose for Playboy, said she “cried” at the news, adding that the shoot was extra memorable “because it was ‘Jersey Shore’ meets Maxim.”
Along with a series of scandalous, cleavage-bearing pictures, the magazine also features an interview with the MTV cast member, in which she admits she’s become the “mom” of the “Jersey Shore” gang.
“I feel that way,” she says, explaining, “I was in a bad relationship during the first two seasons, so I took that out on people I shouldn’t have. I was definitely more of a bitch.”
Now that she’s made it to Maxim‘s cover, who knows what the future will bring?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank