JWoww: Posing for Maxim “Probably My Highest Accomplishment”
8:40 pm, December 6th, 2011
Forget the runaway success of “Jersey Shore.”
These days, Jenni “JWoww” Farley is particularly proud of one sexy feat: stripping down for the pages of Maxim.
“This is probably my highest accomplishment,” the buxom reality star said of gracing the cover of the magazine’s January 2012 issue.
JWoww, who last year turned down an offer to pose for Playboy, said she “cried” at the news, adding that the shoot was extra memorable “because it was ‘Jersey Shore’ meets Maxim.”
Along with a series of scandalous, cleavage-bearing pictures, the magazine also features an interview with the MTV cast member, in which she admits she’s become the “mom” of the “Jersey Shore” gang.
“I feel that way,” she says, explaining, “I was in a bad relationship during the first two seasons, so I took that out on people I shouldn’t have. I was definitely more of a bitch.”
Now that she’s made it to Maxim‘s cover, who knows what the future will bring?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Did Kendall Jenner Have Plastic Surgery?
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Kris Jenner Gushes About Kanye West