Justin Timberlake Goofs Around in Grass Skirt at Walmart Stockholders Meeting
2:38 pm, June 1st, 2012
Justin Timberlake put on a grass skirt and lei to host Walmart’s annual shareholders meeting on Friday in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
But the gathering, which was also a 50th birthday celebration for the world’s largest retailer, was hardly a stuffy affair.
In fact, it seemed more like a music festival than a stockholders’ meeting.
In addition to Timberlake hosting, there were appearances and performances by Taylor Swift, Lionel Richie, the Zac Brown Band, and Celine Dion, who closed out the meeting.
The actor-musician told the crowd, “I buy a lot at Walmart,” and that “Walmart has always been a staple of my family.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!