Tale of Timberlake adding tree house to his home is a log of…
3:34 pm, August 18th, 2010
The gang at Star magazine has seen one too many episodes of “The Little Rascals.”
According to the tab, Justin Timberlake has added a 1,000 square-foot tree house to his property in Los Angeles. The superstar built it “so he and his buddies could escape to drink and play cards,” explains an “insider.”
That’s not all.
Star claims “the lair is off limits” to girlfriend Jessica Biel, and that Timberlake has put up a sign declaring “No Girls Allowed.”
Well, the magazine has once again crossed from the merely wrong to the ridiculous.
“There is no truth to this,” a rep for Timberlake tells Gossip Cop.
Yes, Star has gone on a limb again – and fallen.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate