Tale of Timberlake adding tree house to his home is a log of…
3:34 pm, August 18th, 2010
The gang at Star magazine has seen one too many episodes of “The Little Rascals.”
According to the tab, Justin Timberlake has added a 1,000 square-foot tree house to his property in Los Angeles. The superstar built it “so he and his buddies could escape to drink and play cards,” explains an “insider.”
That’s not all.
Star claims “the lair is off limits” to girlfriend Jessica Biel, and that Timberlake has put up a sign declaring “No Girls Allowed.”
Well, the magazine has once again crossed from the merely wrong to the ridiculous.
“There is no truth to this,” a rep for Timberlake tells Gossip Cop.
Yes, Star has gone on a limb again – and fallen.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents